-
Junior Member
registered user
help with hdinstall [v3.6]
Hi!
I have tested Knoppix on CD some days now and really like so I wanna do a hdinstall..
In Windows I resized one of my bigger partitions and created a 1GB for swap and a ~11GB för Knoppix.
I open the console in knoppix and type "sudo knoppix-installer" and when I press OK it says I haven't done all the requirements which are a partition for swapfile and another for knoppix itself...
What have I made wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By Stackout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:13 AM
-
By ivansv in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 02:41 PM
-
By Abehome in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By thadk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$236.55

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Colorado Jumbo 250 Internal Tape Backup System Complete Set Mainframe Collection
$129.99

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65