-
KNOPPIX CD v3.3 but I got error loading
I have a pentium 4, 512 mb ram, 128 mb vga card,dvd witer, 40 gb and 80 gb ide ata hard drives, win xp prof.
40 gb disk (drive C) was formatted and winxp, fresh installed.
80 gb disk (drive F) was previously a dynamic drive, and still is recongnized as so.
But there's no acess to the drive by windows. I need that data.
I've tried running KNOPPIX CD v3.3 but I got errors during image loading.
thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
Is the cd burned as an iso? Try getting a newer version from the get knoppix link above. Or try here ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.uni-kl....4-08-16-EN.iso is an english version of 3.6
ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.uni-kl....4-12-08-EN.iso is an english version of 3.7
-
thanks

Originally Posted by
rrfish72
thnaks for the tip
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2006, 01:21 AM
-
By pezz453 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 11:37 PM
-
By Gassy in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By toxic_d in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By shars in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00