Are you given anyerror messages? (Would appear in console if you start the install from one.)
I too am having problems installing to hard-disk. After apparently successfully creating ext3 and swap partitions, I rn knoppix-install, answer the questions and the install starts, but gives up at various stages during the copy process (69% is common, but it has also got to 81% before giving up). I've left it a few hours, to see if it finally finishes, but no luck. This seemed to be close to the problem reported on another thread here.
System information:
Shuttle machine + motherboard, ATM 64 processor, 1 GB memory, SATA disk (Maxstore) 180GB. I have Microsoft Xp Pro installed to an NTFS partition on the disk.
The MD5 check on the iso file checks out, and the testcd 'cehat code' reports "All seems OK" (or whatever).
Clues, hints, ideas?
Are you given anyerror messages? (Would appear in console if you start the install from one.)
No: I am starting the install from the console, and it remains empty until I give up and restart the machineOriginally Posted by firebyrd10

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
AddOn 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port PCIe 2.0 x8 Network Interface Card w/PXE boot
$383.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Axiom 10Gbs Dual Port SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 NIC Card for Synology - E10G17-F2
$456.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70