Hey,
I am having problems using my PCMCIA hard disk during the Knoppix init.
I am pretty sure the initrd image on the Knoppix 3.6 doesn't include pcmcia and ide_cs modules (else I wouldn't have "disk not found error")
Does any know of a Knoppix cusomization that includes ide_cs and pcmcia in the initrd image and that would mount /dev/hde[x] as the root mount point?
I guess another way of saying it, is I would like to do a HD install onto a pcmica hard disk , but still use the CD as the boot media (can't update the MBR, office PCs)
This seems much easier to me then my current cycle of use->update->remaster->use which I am doing now to install new software.
Any and all thoughts/suggestions/bids will be greatfully accepted.

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00