-
Junior Member
registered user
I always hated Windows...
I am new to Knoppix but I always hated windows/internet explorer/microsoft and any of the other shit programs that came with computers. I want to install Knoppix on my hardrive and not use windows at all. I read one of the other threads about installing Knoppix but I have some hesitations about my computer skills. Who else on here has done this? Or is there another derivative of linux that is relatively easy to learn and use that i could/should try? Also I only have 64 mb of ram and programs run rather slow. Would speed increase if Knoppix was installed instead of running off the disc? Anyone, anyone, anyone...
Similar Threads
-
By jlregister in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2005, 12:10 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$32.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119, Vintage, Logic & Analog boards + PSU Recapped
$800.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00

1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99