-
KDE & GNOME
I was wondering if anyone could share the cons and pros and their prefrences when it comes to GUI's avaible in Linux, espically the 2 more popular ones KDE and GNOME. I've used them both and since I've been able to get all the aps I like (Firefox etc) running on both I really can't descide which I like better.
-Jameson
Similar Threads
-
By nishtya in forum The Lounge
Replies: 16
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 03:58 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
-
By papasi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10-2457-02 SFP 10GBASE Transceiver x3 Tested Clean
$40.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99