I had to go into my CMOS and disable the Plug & Play option. Knoppix found my soundcard correctly after that.
Hope it helps,
Scott
I can't seem to get sound working on Knoppix 3.1. Any insight?
I had to go into my CMOS and disable the Plug & Play option. Knoppix found my soundcard correctly after that.
Hope it helps,
Scott
I couldn't hear anything with my 5.1, but it sure looked like it was playing. I had the creative 5.1 speakers and this card was plugged into digital din, when I plugged into normal rca type connection, voila!
Barb
I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound. Any Suggestions?
i also get no sound with my SB LIVE 5.1 using Knoppix 3.1 31/10/2002 release. the player looks like it is playing. just with no sound.
Cheers

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95