-
customisation not in finished iso
I have remastered a couple of time now and have gradually learned and tailored my version of knoppix, I used http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867
However I have just noticed the following has not made it through to my finished iso
1) KDE custome menu's that I created have been reset to original
2) desktop background is reset to original
3) I created a file in / with some notes, this has not made into the iso.
4) keyboard setting has reverted back to usa settings.
does anyone have these answers ? thanks inadvance
Similar Threads
-
By refusedRfukinDead in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
-
By MattS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00