Guys,
Thank you for your help. I got the help from the Forum three times just to start using Knoppix. And all times I declared: Now it works. But never say it works. And now I got the next problem, just to make Knoppix live.
Yes, my SATA HDs had been detected. The clue was Knoppix 3.7 with cheatcodes knoppix26 and the weird acpi=off (Hello, Windows!!!)
It even had detected my USB flash drive. So, I reported success here.
Sheesh! When I connected my USB external drive and reloaded OS, the drive was not detected. I had no problem with the drive using Knoppix 3.4 (old kernel)
Please, please. My wishes are extremely modest. I just want to have my Linux box running. With SATA and external USB hard drives. Is it too much???![]()

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99