-
XF86Config-4 params for LCD monitor L1720P
Hi,
how can I figure out correct value in /etc/X11/XF86Config or /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 in Section ''Monitor''
for my LG L1720P 17" monitor, in order to get it running with native resolution 1280x1024 @ 75Hz
I have: Knoppix 3.7, LG L1720P , ATI Rage Fury Pro VIVO 32Mb
Currently I found following values from Google:
---
Section ''Monitor''
Identifier ''monitor1''
VendorName ''Generic''
ModelName ''Flat Panel 1280x1024''
HorizSync 31.5-67
VertRefresh 50-75
# 1280x1024 @ 61 Hz, 64.2 kHz hsync
ModeLine ''1280x1024'' 110 1280 1328 1512 1712 1024 1025 1028 1054
---
It is running @ 60Hz,
I understand that I need to change values of MODELINE section? Or HorizSync and VertRefresh ?
how could I calculate correct values for running @ 75Hz (like in windows).
And what is the difference between: /etc/X11/XF86Config and /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 - where should I make changes?
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By Frunktz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
-
By Tomal in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:54 AM
-
By anaEiD in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 08:20 AM
-
By sinanju in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:03 AM
-
By comanam in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID
$54229.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00