When I try to add my printer I get "Unable to retrive printer list" Connection to cups server failed. Make sure it is properly installed and connected. Whats my next move?
Thanks
When I try to add my printer I get "Unable to retrive printer list" Connection to cups server failed. Make sure it is properly installed and connected. Whats my next move?
Thanks
Try this:
Open a root shell, K-> knoppix -> root shell
type cupsd (to start the cups daemon)
Try to set up the printer again.
HTH
Hi HTH
Thanks, that got my printer up and working. Now on to my modem problems.
crhoff
Never mind...I was going to ask for details about your modem but noticed your modem post.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99