-
Junior Member
registered user
greenfly,
I am happy to get a chance to say Thank you for your great book. I bought it before Christmas and it was my first Linux book. With the book I could learn real Linux from the very first minute. Great!
Back to the issue.
Yes, the whole CD passed the check. Hope, the wrong boot file is not a real problem
.
However... in order to make future readers' life a little bit easier.
- I think, that the questionable isolinux.bin boot file is about the initial screen with publisher's data. (O'Reily's hacks URL) So, I have to submit bug report to O'Reilly not to Knoppix?
- testcd seems to be a Knoppix (or higher level) bug. I think it either tests the whole CD's MD5 (not paying attention to files) or is smart enough to decide if the error is significant. In any case the message is confusing in cases like mine.
Do folks have any suggestions before we submit the bug report?
Similar Threads
-
By bigjnsa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 01:19 AM
-
By socrates in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By Me|2c in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By ljsparkleee in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:46 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99