-
Remastering Knop-LITE help!
Guys,
I'm remastering a copy of Knoppix LITE to add an application and
have stumbled into the following problems. Can some experts
assist here?
I'm getting several
"Modprobe can't open dependancies /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep"
on startup.
Also, the user wizard is running instead of starting with the user:
"knoppix"
I'm getting a DSP sound error message that I suspect is related to the
first problem.. (maybe)
Also, I've added a directory to /etc/skel that doesn't seem to be getting
moved to /home/knoppix. Is there something/somewhere else for this?
Thanks guys...
Any good assistance will help in the production of an 8-bit computer
emulation release of KNOPPIX lite. I'm trying to create the VICE equiv.
to KNOPPIX-MAME.
Jeff
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 22
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:47 PM
-
By betaluva in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 AM
-
By jasperlevink in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By rabinhood in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 07:48 PM
-
By Jesus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00