Quote Originally Posted by adamherb
How do you make one of those floppies, I have been to the webstie, but I couldnt find the place to download the thing. Do you donload the .exe file. I did that but then i pushed it and i didnt do anything, but bring uo and then close a DOS console. All i can read in that time is that there is no waranty, nothing else.
On the above link you follow the link labeled Download to get to the download page (doh). From there you should have a lot of available links, for different versions, Linux and DOS flavors, and so on. I downloaded the DOS flavor of the installer for the newest version, although DOS or Linux is up to you. From DOS just run it once with no arguments and it will print out a list of valid arguments. Then put a blank floppy in your floppy drive, run it again with the right arguments for the floppy, label the floppy, and you have a Smart Boot Disk floppy. QED.