-
Yeah, exactly. I've been leaving it on "ignore" simply because it's the default and because I assume that Knoppix would include packages from stable, unstable and testing, and I want to preserve the tree that each package was taken from.
However, I always go to unstable or testing for software like Firefox, The Gimp and KDE, as I want the latest versions.
By the way, does Knoppix's creator ever post on these forums, or are the forums limited to users helping each other out?
Similar Threads
-
By jfca283 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:08 AM
-
By mbgb14 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
-
By my2cents in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 06:30 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 07:52 PM
-
By Fortran in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00