Did a search and found this:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1357
but I don't know if it will be of any benefit to you or not.
I have just downloaded knoppix 3.2. It booted just fine, however, my internet connection on that computer is over a USB wi-fi device. Is there a way to set it up? I am new to this so please keep it simple or atleast descriptive. Thank you in advance.
More info, the usb device is a Linksys WUSB11
Did a search and found this:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1357
but I don't know if it will be of any benefit to you or not.
I found the same article and didnt have much luck. The configuration utility cant find anything to work with. Iwconfig finds nothing.
I did find out that the Network adapter is listed as Unknown Device in the USB section.

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00