Anyone had problems installing this?? Let me know lol, cause i had problems installing this on Ubuntu.
Anyone had problems installing this?? Let me know lol, cause i had problems installing this on Ubuntu.
Had no poblems installing the demo.
I installed the full version dvd disc, cause I had probs with the multi 5 disc, though now it loads then flashes the screen off/on, then goes back to reg screen.
I tried to install Nvidia driver but it is buggin.![]()
The game or the drivers?
i just made a knoppix-live-DVD with ut2004. Now I can play it without my harddrive
![]()
Your useing a double layer right?Originally Posted by your_breakfast
The game itself is 5 gigs roughly, plus the knoppix base.
Your useing a double layer right?Originally Posted by your_breakfast
The game itself is 5 gigs roughly, plus the knoppix base.
I wouldn't think it compresses to well ether.
Never mind, just did a test
I was able to compress my ut2004 install down to 2 gigs, of course I don't know what compression type cloop uses but it the file sizes should be close.
this is the error i get when i try to play it:
ahhhhh!!! plz help me I am new at this!root@daemonx:/home/redxiii/ut2004# sh ut2004
No dynamic GL support in video driver
History:
Exiting due to error
after installing the nvidia driver opne the xfree86-4 config, go down to modules and make sure the glx is there (use the other entries to see how to add it)

ATARI 400 NEW CAPS NEW 48K RAM KIT B-KEY KEYBOARD COLLECTOR QUALITY
$359.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25