-
qparted and hidden partition...
I have installed knoppix on my laptop, and all is great! I am now at my "main" computer (dell desktop) have qparted the drive and was able to create a nice swap for debian. (Dual boot computer) The main 8 gig parition is labeled "hidden".
1. How do make the parition visible so that I can write to it?
2. Beside the point a little, I've downloaed a netinst for Debian Sarge. Do you think that will be a reasonable install?
I thank you all for your suport, and wish to gain my skills quickly so that I can help others!
Lilguru
Similar Threads
-
By tom31366 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 01:40 PM
-
By rhybeka in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By mbw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99