-
How to get Guarddog configuration to save with live CD
I've installed Guarddog using Klik on Knoppix 3.7 using a live CD. After each reboot with myconfig=scan home=scan to get my configurations and home directory from my USB drive, I then need to set up my firewall with Guarddog again as the script file /etc/rc.firewall that Guarddog sets up has disappeared. Scanning with www.grc.com confirms that I've lost my firewall until I restore the file by running Guarddog after each reboot.
How do I get the firewall settings to persist using a live CD/persistent home set up?
Similar Threads
-
By SteveGlynn in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2007, 11:35 PM
-
By kpfuser in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-10-2006, 10:06 PM
-
By rduke15 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 02:48 PM
-
By Barata in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 02:29 AM
-
By syd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99