If you had look a little down the list of posted questions you would have found this post, amoung many others.
How do I burn knoppix. I get a .iso with a boot and a knoppix folder within the .iso image. I try to burn the image to a disk and it wont boot up. So what exactly must I do so that the image works. I have the windows burner and the Nero demo burner.
If you had look a little down the list of posted questions you would have found this post, amoung many others.
as there has been no further action on this post i assume you have sorted your probs. If not, i have just been directed to http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16192 which seemed to do it for me
Good luck
paul

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro 2028R-C1R 2U Rack Server 2x Xeon E5-2620 v3 32GB DDR4 RAM No HDD.
$429.99
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
HP ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus V2 2U Server 2x 2.5" 2x EPYC 7601 2.2GHz 2x M.2 1TB
$3500.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00