I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 and I can't get the TV out to work. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work? Any help would be appreciated.
I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 and I can't get the TV out to work. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work? Any help would be appreciated.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 2 Cisco SFP‑10G‑LR – 10Gb 1310nm 10km – LC SMF – Open Box
$74.99
Lot Of 5x Netgear 16 Port-POE+ Switches, SFP, 4x PSU. GS316EP (3), GS316EPP (2)
$249.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99