I think it does. And this also points out to me that I am probably oing down that road as well. lolOriginally Posted by Phredd
Does checking every 5 mins to see if there is any new posts on this forum mean Im becoming obsessed with Knoppix?
Just wondering....
I think it does. And this also points out to me that I am probably oing down that road as well. lolOriginally Posted by Phredd
hehehe
Well you can use Knewsticker and add this forum to the news sources as XML feed, so that you can just watch the scroller. To add Knewsticker just right click on the Kicker and go add knewsticker. The source for the XML feed is : http://knoppix.net/rdf.php

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00