I downloaded a program in .bin format. What do I do now to install it?
I downloaded a program in .bin format. What do I do now to install it?
What program & what are you trying to install? .bin generally denotes an executeable file which will 'run' when you open it but it is not normal to install a program as a bin file. If you are trying to install applications, see this: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14977
To execute the file, make sure that it is marked as executable (if not type 'chmod +x filename.bin') and then type 'sh filenname.bin' or './filenname.bin'.

Vintage Jack Georges Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag Made In USA
$275.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66
Vintage IDE Laptop Hard Drive Lot Fujitsu 30GB 80GB Hitachi 80GB SimpleTech NEC
$49.99
VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
Vintage Smoke Signal Broadcasting 8k Static RAM for SWTPC SS-50 Bus Not Working
$55.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00