-
About the last reply.... I've dloaded ISO file from an offcial ftp mirror. It IS bigger than 700 MB, I really cannot know if this is or not correct, understood? Your question cuold be stright, mine is too! And excuse me if I'm not mr. Thorvalds, I'ma a simply beginner and because of this I CAN do silly (in your opinion) questions. OK boy?
Thanks in any case for the useful links, surely useful.
bye
z.
Similar Threads
-
By bonkas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By sepekte in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:48 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By mayhammer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:00 PM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99