-
Junior Member
registered user
@Markus
Thanks for the hints.
Yes I gone through it but I did not get the clue it seems. When I set the type, nothing happens. I come back to the screen and it still says /dev/ hda3 | Linux|[empty]| size.
And it says for the other partitions swap for hda1 and ext3 for hda2 where it is empty for the third partition.
I think I will not need more than the 2,5 GB because I do not need something like open office because the only purpose will be a file server for linux clients and a samba for backup or so.
McGyver
Similar Threads
-
By lost-member in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 04:40 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 08:30 PM
-
By patelbhavesh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 05:12 AM
-
By e.newed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 05:20 AM
-
By douglas2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19