Are there already these apps installed in 3.2?
If not is there any that you reccomend and I am able to install while running Knoppix of the CD (into my user space on my hdd of course)
any help would be great
thanx
Are there already these apps installed in 3.2?
If not is there any that you reccomend and I am able to install while running Knoppix of the CD (into my user space on my hdd of course)
any help would be great
thanx
Actually IC Bluefish is out. Go to internet->mozilla components->mozilla composer. I think it is pretty good. Also try apt-get install quanta and apt-get install bluefish. Quanta is the best html editor in the world i think.
For FTP, Konqueror is the worlds best FTP browser. Go ftp.whatever.com and enter your name and password and you will see icons as if it were your directory. Otherwise go ftp on the command line.
Bill
WOW
I guess I should have known with all the kickass software that comes stock on Knoppix!
thanx alot
this is really great!
If you want an FTP browser that resembles WS_FTP try axyftp.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99