-
Mounting /var /tmp /home etc on different partitions..?
Hello,
I am just going 2 install Knoppix from live CD and therefore have a question,
whether is it posssible 2 install : / , /var , /tmp , /usr , /home
on differrent HD partitions?
Is there such an option in knoppix-installer?
I hava a 10 GB prepared for Knoppix, what ratios would be the most all-round?
I've already split it in 1.7 GB, 0.5 GB, 0.5 GB, 2 GB and the rest for /home?
Would this be a good idea?
My goal is that I wan to make some fun with knoppix and other distros and
I would like to be sure rhan when I change my distro in future my documents,
data settings etc, will still be there...
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By emergingdzns in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2007, 06:23 PM
-
By michapma in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-24-2006, 12:41 PM
-
By dysfunctional in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:39 AM
-
By lilpaul in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 11:41 AM
-
By xolstis in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 06:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00