-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks for your reply Cuddles,
But, unfortunatly I ran apt-get upgrade and screwed over my hd install 
resulting in huge fonts and unwanted programs installed, anyways,
I reinstalled knoppix to the harddrive and everything is back to normal, I'll try to be more carefull with installing stuff through apt-get, I think thats why the menu got messed up, because I was trying al sorts of different programs, wine, cedega, and other windows programs emulators,
Thanks anyway
weedje
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:19 PM
-
By kuser123 in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 01:10 PM
-
By vladx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 12:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99