-
/lib/modules strangeness.
Hi, everyone. I have a Knoppix 3.6 customized image that's been through several versions and changed with the time. I've compiled a 2.4.29 kernel for it, populated minirt24.gz with the modules it needs out of /lib/modules/2.4.29, and removed the previous modules directory, lib/modules/2.4.27. Yet when I boot up the new image, I find /lib/modules/2.4.27 still there, and 2.4.29 nonexistent, even though I've decompressed the KNOPPIX compressed image and mounted it umpteen times to reassure myself it's organized the way I want. Is there something I need to fiddle with in the init shell?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Small FYI:
erm you kinda get two /lib/modules, the one in the minirt and the one on the cloop (/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)
Similar Threads
-
By nvgringo in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-01-2006, 05:27 AM
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By gus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 09:52 AM
-
By haidara in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 07:05 AM
-
By Ambrose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95