-
3.1 to 3.2, burn problems, update
Hi
I have Knoppix 3.1 from c't on my harddisk, and I have done a apt-get update. Afterwards i got the message: 476 packages not updated. Whats wrong?
How can I persuade xcdroast to burn a cd? Do I have to be root? (NEC DVD and Plextor 12/10/32A IDE).
I have downloaded the english version of Knoppix 3.2. Can I do an update, ord should I erase hda5, where I have the c't 3.1, first?
Best regards
Finn Arne Hansen
Similar Threads
-
By indocafe in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 06:57 PM
-
By Mustang64 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 03:31 AM
-
By aay in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 03:01 PM
-
By gonefishing in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By eporue in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00