is it just me or have sigs been disabled for everyone?
is it just me or have sigs been disabled for everyone?
I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
nope i cant see your sig. i cant see mine as well
Yup, they seem to not be working. It's not just you.
ok so why have they been disabled?
Beats me. I'm expecting eadz will see this and look into it when he has time (might not be his highest priority), assuming that it is not a change that he has made for some reason. You could PM him if you think it merits it.
its not that much of a big deal i was just curious

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00