Hey,
I recently purchased a new notebook (Averatec 3250) which has an internal 802.11g card. After some research thanks to Google, I found that it is a RaLink 2500 series miniPCI card and was recommended to use ndiswrapper which I've been using on other computers with 100% success until now. It was said to have worked well in Red Hat 9. I grabbed the .inf and went to load it with ndiswrapper but every single time my notebook locks up hard and has to be manually powered down. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know of a way to get my WiFi card working properly? Thanks
-Jameson

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65