Try a 'modprobe tulip'
I have not personally had success with this command, but I know it is related to starting network interface modules in the kernel.
I booted to knoppix in failsafe mode because some hardware issue was keeping me from booting normally. Since i'm in safe mode my pcmcia network card isn't working.
ifconfig -a gives me
lo Link encap:local loopback
inet addr:127.0.0..1 ,ask 255.255.255.0
and no eth0
ifconfig eth0 says eth0 : error fetching interface info: device not found.
can someone help me configure/setup this pcmcia wired network card. or point me to some docs that might help
\thanks
Try a 'modprobe tulip'
I have not personally had success with this command, but I know it is related to starting network interface modules in the kernel.

4x Micron 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2B2 (256GB) – FOR PARTS
$880.00
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39