-
Boot error
When I boot Knoppix v3.7 EN I have an error like:
Fatal Error: Unable to reserve frame buffer memory...
Is there another frame buffer..
or something like that.
After the error occures sometimes I hear the logging sound but everything is in black no consol no graphics nothing.
The second case is that I hear nothing and I see the gray background and the x-cursor but that is all.
-
Senior Member
registered user
You might try "knoppix vga=normal" at the boot prompt.
See other cheatcodes: http://www.knoppix.nl/3.6/knoppix-cheatcodes.txt
and good luck.
Similar Threads
-
By skygeek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-18-2006, 07:11 PM
-
By unvjarhead in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:00 PM
-
By Jim Shoe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 01:08 PM
-
By kashif in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 08:10 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99