-
Boot error
When I boot Knoppix v3.7 EN I have an error like:
Fatal Error: Unable to reserve frame buffer memory...
Is there another frame buffer..
or something like that.
After the error occures sometimes I hear the logging sound but everything is in black no consol no graphics nothing.
The second case is that I hear nothing and I see the gray background and the x-cursor but that is all.
Similar Threads
-
By skygeek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-18-2006, 07:11 PM
-
By unvjarhead in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:00 PM
-
By Jim Shoe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 01:08 PM
-
By kashif in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 08:10 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$649.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00

HP MicroServer Gen8 LOADED 12TB + 16GB RAM Win Server 2025 iLO Advanced SSD Boot
$679.00

POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99