I'm new to Knoppix. My web site has a few media pages that use plugins for audio. They work fine in the usual Windows and Mac browsers, but didn't work in Linux becuase I called for incompatible media players. Recently, I changed the page code so that now the pages will work and play media in Knoppix Linux, although the visual presentation is not as originally intended. I plan to work further on this.
Meanwhile... Has anyone tried the Real Media plugin, or some other plugin, that can play mp3 as an object (embed) in Mozilla or Konqueror? Did it work as expected, including visual appearance of controls? Links welcome.
I'm using Knoppix 3.6 straight off the CD-ROM, with only a persistent home directory and config locally. Nothing extra installed (don't know how - I'm not knowledgable enough).

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$236.55
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Colorado Jumbo 250 Internal Tape Backup System Complete Set Mainframe Collection
$129.99
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65