-
Junior Member
registered user
Swap Required?
Hi,
I've just decided to install Knoppix to HDD but I was wondering if it is required for me to create a swap partition. I currently have WinXP installed on the first partition and Fedora Core 3 on the second partition. I was thinking of just replacing FC3 with Knoppix. The thing is though I don't want to repartition the HDD to make space for the swap and FC3 doesn't require a swap partition. Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By troburn69 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 06:57 PM
-
By balakrishnan in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 12:41 PM
-
By gadgerama in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 10:29 AM
-
By your_breakfast in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:03 AM
-
By herponen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00