-
Member
registered user
Re: post-HD install: apt-get dist-upgrade problems

Originally Posted by
Anonymous
Then I apt-get dist-upgrade and KONSOLE crashes with a:
"The application Konsole (konsole) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV)."
I tried the same and got similar things.
Just an apt-get upgrade works excellently.
I tried a dist-upgrade after changing "testing" to "unstable" in /etc/apt/apt.conf. After changing of about 750 packages a had a working sid.
I think it's also possible to downgrade to woody by changing "testing" to "stable", but I didn't try.
Maybe for a pure dist-upgrade you have to to something in /etc/apt/sources.list.
tom
Similar Threads
-
By naoliv in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 44
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 01:30 AM
-
By dobell in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 11:54 AM
-
By smittybomb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 09:39 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Ruckus ICX7550-24F-E2, 24 ports of 1/10GbE SFP+ & 2 ports of 40/100GbE QSFP28
$8995.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00