-
Linksys WUSB11 (Wireless) Install
I have read many posts on the web about the WUSB11 (Wireless) NIC, but none of them are geared towards a newbie.
One of the posts I read stated that Knoppix Live Boot should recognized the external USB device and automatically install the correct drivers. Unfortunately for me, that has not happened.
I have a hard drive install of Knoppix 3.6 with Kernel 2.4.27 and I can't get the NIC to work. :-(
Can someone provide some easy to follow, step-by-step instructions on how to get this device to work with Knoppix 3.6? I'll then transfer the instructions to another webpage so other newbies can learn how this stuff works.
Thanks!!!
-
WUSB11
I guess there is no way to use this device on knoppix. :-(
-
Re: Linksys WUSB11 (Wireless) Install
If that's a Prism 2 device (I think some in that WUSB11 series have been), this thread may do the trick:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...413&highlight=
Similar Threads
-
By Jacky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-04-2006, 10:01 AM
-
By juren in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-19-2005, 10:15 PM
-
By jiante in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:40 AM
-
By Tankerkevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By phantom9820002 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00

Trenz Electronic SFP to SMA Adapter Board PCB Module
$105.00