-
Wont boot on Toshiba Portege 3480ct
I am trying to get Knoppix to boot but it keeps hanging after it detects my processor (Petium III Coppermine 600MHz, 256 kb cache) It detects the APM bios and I have tried "knoppix noapm" and it still hangs. I also tried "knoppix failsafe" and have the same issue. Any advice? I would really love to get it running on my laptop.
Thx
Similar Threads
-
By explosion242 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
-
By Bklynjava in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 02:37 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By lazydayz in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-16-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By hannskis in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 07:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00