-
almost got captive-ntfs working
Hi everyone:
I have been playing with Knoppix and reading this forum for abour four weeks.
I think I just about have captive-ntfs working but I get one error message when I run captive-install-acquire:
In the "Local Disks Drivers Scan" window it says "ext2fsd.sys not found; optional module"
The other four files show up ok.
After a short period of time a warning window pops up and says: Cannot open targetfile "/var/lib/captive/ext2fsd.sys";. Read-only file system
When I click on OK the scan finishes and on the console it says "Killed"
I copied and extracted cdfs.sys, fastfat.sys, ntfs.sys and ntoskrnl.exe to /var/lib/captive and notice that ext2fsd.sys is in that directory.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I am a knewbee at Knoppix/Linux but am reading tutorials and the forum to try and get up to speed.
Similar Threads
-
By harry66 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By rockmead76 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 05:09 PM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM mainframe circuitboard untested condition
$120.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99