-
Canīt get the themes i downloaded from kdelook.org to work??
Iīve downloaded a theme from kdelook.org to my hdinstalled knoppix3.7, unpacked them but itīs not possible to choose them??? I reed something about some "rpm" program???? and something about compiling them???
Coulīd someone help me please..
// super newbie
-
A tutorial for you to look at.
Hello, I was in the same position as you once before, and there was virtually no help availible out there. I was helped by a few great people and learned some great stuff on my own. Here is a link to a tutorial I hope will be in the document section of the Knoppix webiste soon. I hope this is of use to you. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...themes+kde+3+2
Similar Threads
-
By moebius in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:58 PM
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By slc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00