-
Senior Member
registered user
I included the 536ep (IBM/ambient) module and the compiled source for lucent winmodems in my remaster, overclockix. I have noe way to test these. Also, they are only available in my beta build, overclockix_technomancer. I imagine the lucent drivers still require some srcipts to be run and am not sure if they'll work off the CD or not.... I have a lot of hope that the 536ep will work from the CD however.
http://overclockix.octeams.com
-
src conexant hsf/hcf modems require you to tupe make install
as root. script recompiles the kernel, I guess since I did not.
It works with kurumin www.kurumin.org. also tar.gz comes with iso.
--
http://vuks.da.ru - tag added by sigger.
{From Simpsons}
Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't
show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
Homer: Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!
Similar Threads
-
By Billabong9305 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By TomPittman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By DMATT6000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E2UI PC4-3200AA-RB2-12 DDR4 Server Memory | Tested
$435.00

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00