Hello....I use FLUXBOX on my KNOPPIX HDD install. I want to know how to automatically start the 'KICKER' when FLUXBOX loads. I did search around but did'nt find anything on the matter. thanks....bob![]()
Hello....I use FLUXBOX on my KNOPPIX HDD install. I want to know how to automatically start the 'KICKER' when FLUXBOX loads. I did search around but did'nt find anything on the matter. thanks....bob![]()

Vintage Seagate ST351A/X 43MB 3.5" IDE XT/AT Hard Drive - Spins Up / Untested...
$57.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
76 Vintage 3.5" Floppy Disks NON-WORKING Retro Computer Props Craft Art Lot
$19.99
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00