Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Start KICKER when FLUXBOX loads

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    Start KICKER when FLUXBOX loads

    Hello....I use FLUXBOX on my KNOPPIX HDD install. I want to know how to automatically start the 'KICKER' when FLUXBOX loads. I did search around but did'nt find anything on the matter. thanks....bob

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200
    The Kicker is exclusive to KDE. If you need the Kicker, you'll need to be running KDE.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    kicker on the fluxbox menu

    Hello...I thought that was also true, but when I looked on my menu in FLUXBOX, there KICKER was right in there under SYSTEM! And I can click on it to run it......but I would like to figure out how to get it to start automatically when I log onto FLUXBOX.....bob

Similar Threads

  1. How to start fluxbox from KDE without having to reboot ?
    By Mr_White in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
  2. Start Script after fluxbox starts
    By imag in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:37 AM
  3. automatic start fluxbox
    By law in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
  4. Help: how can I reinstall kicker?
    By jackiechen858 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. kicker...where is it?
    By fab1976 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$157.30



HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage picture

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage

$157.93



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$799.00



Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive picture

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive

$649.00



Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX picture

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX

$89.95



Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks picture

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks

$79.00



Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000 picture

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000

$99.95



IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on

$500.00



Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s picture

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s

$135.65