I share a similar problem. it becomes annoying to do the same two commands to use the internet.
Can this be simplified at startup?Code:iwconfig ath0 essid **** channel 10 mode Managed key ************* pump -i ath0
hey gang,
I got my wireless card all set up and mastered, the card is autodected and labeled as Ath0. but everytime I boot into Knoppix I need to run the configuration script over, use ifconfig ath0 up, and pump -i ath0 every time I boot into my knoppix (btw, I have a HDD install)
is there anyway I can set this up so that it does all this for me automatically at boot/startup/login?
I share a similar problem. it becomes annoying to do the same two commands to use the internet.
Can this be simplified at startup?Code:iwconfig ath0 essid **** channel 10 mode Managed key ************* pump -i ath0
try adding your configuration to the file /etc/network/interfaces; add something like
iface ath0 inet dhcp
wireless-essid ********
wireless-channel 10
wireless-mode Managed
wireless-keymode restricted
wireless-key1 ****-****-****-****-****-****-**
wireless-defaultkey 1
and it might be a good idea to use tabs (don't know if necessary, though) before the wireless-* keywords.

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00