-
No Auto MyConfig Saving in Knoppix3.7.?
Hi All,
if I've specified knoppix myconfig="path" at boot, why doesn't knoppix auto save any configuration changes before shutting down..? I'm noticing changes are only being retained when I manually save again. Bloody annoying, indeed, mate. Just lost about 30mins of email/filtering settings Cheers.
downdogWoof...
-
Hi All,
definitely need to know if it's only me, or if it's standard that you need to keep saving your config after each session, b4 shutting down/rebooting, cheers.
downdogWoof...
-
I'm new to it, but as far as I can tell, there is no auto saving.
But. If you save your configuration files to a floppy (on 3.7 anyway) try at boot. I was going crazy continually re-configureing until I found that out.
I hoped that helped.
Later.
P.S. Though if there is an auto save, that would be good to know too.
Similar Threads
-
By Ewen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-13-2005, 05:34 AM
-
By eentonig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By walterma in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By maddany in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99