-
Don't boot automatically from Knoppix-CD
Hi,
normaly the Knoppix-CD boots automatically. I want that the computer wait a few seconds and only when I press any key the Knopix-CD should boot.
Maybe some of you know this behaviour from Windows-CDs 
Is it possible? Where I have to configure what?
My second question: which file I have to edit that the computer reboot or shut down automatically without waiting with the request
"Please remove CD, close cdrom drive and hit return"?
Thanks for any help.
Elax
Similar Threads
-
By Massif in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-05-2006, 06:55 PM
-
By sunburnt in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 05:39 PM
-
By ska_p_te in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By Zero_1984 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00