-
Official Knoppix 64 bit
Hi all
I have just started learning Linux and I have discovered Knoppix 3.7 recently.
I am fastinated with it, works really well.
I have the intention of installing it in my HD, but I have an AMD64 based computer, and
I was wondering if it is planned to build an "official" version on Knoppix 64 bit.
I know aobut the existence of a 3.4 version in the web, www.applia.fr/knoppix64, but I am
asking for a version builded "officially" as this last 3.7 version for i386, and downloable from this link,
not a remasterized one.
Thanks for all in advance.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
I've been trying out the 32 bit kanotix and I have to say it is incredibly robust and VERY handy. It takes all the best elements of Knoppix and improves on them.
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum News
Replies: 43
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By Syl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By eman45008 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By bigpilot in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:42 AM
-
By Rixel in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2002, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5��� Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 ��� Untested
$74.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 1000 Personal Computer With Original Monitor and Speakers
$1352.99

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$185.00

AMIGA DB23 RGB Female to VGA Male Buffered Cable 5 ft. - A1000 A2000 A3000 A4000
$38.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00