I think this is what you might be looking for:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11603
When booting normally there is no password and it log you in as either 'knoppix' or root (I forget which, but probably 'knoppix')
what is the login username and password for knoppix. do i need to do anything before i login. i am new new to linux and i know jack. so please be thorough and clear.![]()
Thanks in advance
I think this is what you might be looking for:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11603
When booting normally there is no password and it log you in as either 'knoppix' or root (I forget which, but probably 'knoppix')

Vintage Microtek Megabit Rev 3 Memory Expansion Board 8-Bit ISA RAM Card IBM PC
$79.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Apple Mac OS X 10.1 Puma Upgrade CD Box M8621LL/A (2001) Factory Sealed
$22.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Lime Green iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$59.99
Vintage Tei Inc 1977 CPU Assembly 13260 Circuit Board
$145.00
VideoWriter 250 Keyboard 705181-6 Vintage Word Processor Keyboard - Untested
$129.99
Microsoft Windows 3.0 3.5" Floppy Launch Day 1990 NEW SEALED Vintage Software
$149.95
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55